We'll be sharing recipes, gifts and traditions unique to Charleston each day from December 1st through Christmas right here. Check back on December 1st, 2022 to reveal day one!
Boone Hall Plantation and the Charleston Radio Group are excited to present “Uncorked” - an exclusive black tie optional Christmas holiday event presented at the popular Cotton Dock
venue at Boone Hall Plantation.
This Exclusive Christmas Holiday Kickoff Event for Wine Under the Oaks Weekend will be presented
Friday Dec. 3, 2021 from 7PM-11PM.
Please join us for an enchanting evening that will include:
• Sparkling Rose, Prosecco, and wine provided by Santa Margherita Winery
• Specialty cocktails by Tito’s Vodka and Larceny Bourbon
• Gourmet passed hors d’oeuvres, food stations, and desserts provided by Charleston’s Finest Cru Catering
• East Coast Entertainment will provide the band Right To Party who will perform live music all evening long
• Unique event entertainment
• Cigar roller
• Oyster shucking from Oyster’s XO
• Photo booths, and so much more!
For more info, please visit the website provided.